Sharing Christ’s Priesthood is an engaging and insightful Bible study that shows how we are called to be mediators between God and humanity.
Guided by the example of Christ himself, Scripture and the ordained priests in our midst, renowned author Mike Aquilina reveals the depth of our baptismal call to live and share our faith at home, at work, and in our community.
The study’s masterful weaving of history, Scripture, Tradition and our intriguing discussion questions will ignite new, shared enthusiasm for outreach, charity and leading others in faith.
- If the priest bears the likeness of Christ, how should that affect the way we relate to the priests we know?
- Who ultimately decides what your role in the Church should be?
- If we are living stones to be built into a spiritual house, what does that mean for the way we relate to one another?
- How should I respond to authority — in the Church, at work or in the community?
- How should those of us who have been called to marriage take the celibate priesthood as our example?
- What do you think was God’s plan in putting you in charge of a portion of His universe?
The greater understanding of how God’s call to priesthood affects everyone, and how it developed through Scripture and time, can help revitalize any small group study, parish community or individual.